Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would a member from MO accept the challenge to play a member from KS half court one on one this April?If so suggest a location.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Yes!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Yes!

Leave a comment:

• rrmont
    replied
    Ok Jim, you guys won ONE. Who won the Big 12 AND National Title last year? How many National Titles have you guys won?

Leave a comment:

• CRAWLIFE
    replied
    THE COMPUTER MADE ME LOOK STUPID DIDN'T IT.Sorry I thought the first post didn't go through.

Leave a comment:

• CRAWLIFE
    replied
    I can spell sweet. I can also spell Simien.Good luck in the real tournament.

Leave a comment:

• CRAWLIFE
    replied
    I can spell sweet,Usually we got a 16 to that.But the real question is ... can you spell Simien?

Leave a comment:

• Jim in Mo
    replied
    CRAWLIFE, Big 12 champs, can you spell Sweet! Sorry ssimeon. Just kidding, sort of.

Leave a comment:

• CRAWLIFE
    replied
    P.S , I dunk about as good as Brady Morningstar.Sorry Brady but it's true.

Leave a comment:

• CRAWLIFE
    replied
    I got a knee in need of surgery too.How about a friendly game of horse?

Leave a comment:

• Jim in Mo
    replied
    I'd say yes but the doctor hasn't put the grease fittings in my knees yet.

Leave a comment:

• Would a member from MO accept the challenge to play a member from KS half court one on one this April?If so suggest a location.

Would a member from MO accept the challenge to play a member from KS half court one on one this April?If so suggest a location.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad