Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would be a good cheaper bow for a begginner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would be a good cheaper bow for a begginner?

What would be a good cheaper bow for a begginner?

If it's for a youth, go to www.basspro.com and look at the Parker Buck-shot. It's $280 and has 80% let off.
    Parker also has great full size bows too. You can check those out on the same web site.

I own a Parker and love it!

Comment

Both Fred Bear and PSE make some pretty good bows and the prices are also good. Its hard finding a good bow below $300, but the bows at $300 will be great and last a good long time. I dont know much on parker bows, but you definately need to do your homework when it comes to buying your first bow.

Comment

KMB do what lovetohunt said. My son got one and it does the job. You can upgrade later.

Comment

I say, get the equipmet you want to use. Don't go skimpy on junk and waste all those $$$$$$!!

Comment

Clay, if we dont have the money not to get a cheaper bow then what else can we do, besides you can get some good stuff for less. Plus i am a youth that cant shoot youth bows, so that makes it harder.

Comment

You will move from beginner to novice to expert. Buy something that you will be happy with for years. I would suggest getting equipment you will happy with, if you skimp you will be unhappy. Trust me I made that mistake, and its more expensive to buy two.

Comment

Agreed with hnestle answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad