Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we forget about the whole killing the deer with a golf club thing? we all have our diffrent ways of dispatching our kills, s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we forget about the whole killing the deer with a golf club thing? we all have our diffrent ways of dispatching our kills, s

Can we forget about the whole killing the deer with a golf club thing? we all have our diffrent ways of dispatching our kills, so we should respect them.

No we cant. I do not see anything wrng with it.

Comment

No we can't.I do not see anything wrong with it.

Comment

NO, it's a topic that needs to be discussed. I will never forget it.

Comment

No, if something one person does gives the whole hnting community a bad name, then that person should respect the other people. Besides if it is not humane you shoudnt do it no matter what.

Comment

Huntandtrap99, Yes it is over. No problem. Everyone else, cut some slake. I, like most folks thought it was a joke, but as others have posted here, how do you dispatch animal that is not dead without shooting it again. I'm glad your concerned.

Comment

If you wanted to forget about it why post a question bringing it up again. I think the general consensus is that its not humane, and it gives hunters a bad name, but some people dont get it and will continue to do it, if your too poor to just shoot it again maybe you should be working not hunting. What other reason can you have for not shooting it again? If ignorance is bliss, some of yall are the happiest people walking the face of the earth.

Comment

That is a messed up way to dispatch a deer and things like that give us a bad name, but we obviously aren't going to change his mind.

Comment

The kids very young. Think back gentlemen to the things you've done or thought when you were young.
                  As they say, 'Cast the first stone'.

Comment

Well if so some of the blame should be on the parents, because I was taught better than that. I'm not perfect by any means, and sure I did some crazy things when I was younger, but basically toturing animals wasn't on that list.

Comment

Agreed with Jim in Mo answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Wow. That's Bad!

Comment

Wow. That's Bad!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad