Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is everyones favorite activities when you cant hunt, the ice is too thin to ice fish, and it is too thick to fish regularly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Go shopping for some new stuff on hunting and fishing gear!!!

Leave a comment:

• shane
    replied
    When there is nothing to hunt or fish, I crawl under my bed and tremble.

Leave a comment:

• rjbedrock
    replied
    FORE!!! did somebody mention GOLF!!

Leave a comment:

• bonnier-admin_2
    replied
    on field and stream ride bike ride dirtbike and other things with motors in them.

Leave a comment:

• mdhager115
    replied
    Go on F&S to read as much stuff as I can so I dont go crazy. But I also like to go shed hunting on the weekends. Its my way of wrapping up the hunting season and scouting for new places to fish. But I really hope the water temp goes up soon, cuz the bass aint biting and im ready to catch some.

Leave a comment:

• VT Outdoorsman
    replied
    Look at cool new stuff for when the conditions are right/the season is open.

Leave a comment:

• CPT BRAD
    replied
    Reloading, restocking, shooting my guns/cleaning same guns. I go camping, have an open fire and I cook a LOT of game. Time to sit around the house with friends and family and enjoy each others company and the stories we tell. We try to keep things the same for our kids as we had it when we were kids.

Leave a comment:

• streack
    replied
    Right now, golfing is the best thing to do, fish haven't started biting and the groundhogs aren't out yet, so I may as well hit the links.

Leave a comment:

• Golfing Sportsman
    replied
    Golfing, It's a good walk ruined.

Leave a comment:

• hjohn429
    replied
    Reloading ammo, hiking, shooting my bow, and brouseing the Field and Stream website. Coyote hunting is always fun too.

Leave a comment:

• buckeye
    replied
    Organize my tackle box and go hiking.

Leave a comment:

• rezavoirdog
    replied
    Snowboard, Coyote Hunting (never too cold for that!).

Leave a comment:

• lovetohunt
    replied
    Scout the woods for deer tracks, on Field and Stream, and getting ready for fishing.

Leave a comment:

• buck hunter 17
    replied
    on field and stream ride bike ride dirtbike and other things with motors in them.

Leave a comment:

• Christian Emter
    replied
    Snow Boarding, reloading bullets, working on inventions.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad