Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is everyones favorite activities when you cant hunt, the ice is too thin to ice fish, and it is too thick to fish regularly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is everyones favorite activities when you cant hunt, the ice is too thin to ice fish, and it is too thick to fish regularly

what is everyones favorite activities when you cant hunt, the ice is too thin to ice fish, and it is too thick to fish regularly?

gettin my field and stream on

Comment

Look through the tackle box and make a shopping list.

Comment

Organize the tackle box 14 times.

Comment

Snow Boarding, reloading bullets, working on inventions.

Comment

on field and stream ride bike ride dirtbike and other things with motors in them.

Comment

Scout the woods for deer tracks, on Field and Stream, and getting ready for fishing.

Comment

Snowboard, Coyote Hunting (never too cold for that!).

Comment

Organize my tackle box and go hiking.

Comment

Reloading ammo, hiking, shooting my bow, and brouseing the Field and Stream website. Coyote hunting is always fun too.

Comment

Golfing, It's a good walk ruined.

Comment

Right now, golfing is the best thing to do, fish haven't started biting and the groundhogs aren't out yet, so I may as well hit the links.

Comment

Reloading, restocking, shooting my guns/cleaning same guns. I go camping, have an open fire and I cook a LOT of game. Time to sit around the house with friends and family and enjoy each others company and the stories we tell. We try to keep things the same for our kids as we had it when we were kids.

Comment

Look at cool new stuff for when the conditions are right/the season is open.

Comment

Go on F&S to read as much stuff as I can so I dont go crazy. But I also like to go shed hunting on the weekends. Its my way of wrapping up the hunting season and scouting for new places to fish. But I really hope the water temp goes up soon, cuz the bass aint biting and im ready to catch some.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Another New Upper
                                by DakotaMan
                                I haven't tried the 6.5 Grendel PH. It is a pretty powerful close range cartridge for its size but it isn't fast enough with those heavier bullets to...
                                Today, 02:20 PM
                              • Another New Upper
                                by DakotaMan
                                Milldawg inspired me so I finished my new 6mm AR upper as a Covid time killer project. I had made a 6mm Creedmoor with an 8 twist Bartlein barrel for...
                                Today, 12:54 PM
                                by DakotaMan
                                He used H4350 and the Berger 105g Hybrid. He cleaned it religiously but didn't know about carbon ring until I saw the barrel. Overbore cartridges cause...
                                Today, 02:11 PM
                                by PigHunter
                                That's a nice project! Have you tried the 6.5 Grendel and if so, what's your opinion of it?
                                Today, 02:05 PM
                              • Reply to 16 Years
                                by PigHunter
                                You're right, I'm an Agnostic. But, I've been a Christian, Sunday School teacher, and lay preacher. With an hour's prep I could probably deliver a decent...
                                Today, 02:00 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X