Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has any one ere tested gear was it hard? what do they have u do? just take i out and use it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has any one ere tested gear was it hard? what do they have u do? just take i out and use it?

has any one ere tested gear was it hard? what do they have u do? just take i out and use it?

That's it. They also want you to test all the features on the item then fill out a form that you send back to them.

Comment

I hope I can test gear within the next couple of months.

Comment

Because I will put the equipment to the acid test, I don't expect to be one of the testers. LOL!!!

Comment

I agree with Clay those guys will never call me, I'd use it till it broke then send in an honest review. If it lasted a year or more its good if it lasts 6 weeks very bad. I use my gear!

Comment

Coop, they want people like you, and they want an honest evaluation.
            CPT BRAD, You only get a few weeks before review must be turned in. That's what they said.

Comment

Jim, to me the best evaluator would be one who didn't need whatever-it-was they wanted tested. It would be more like a job to do it right than all fun.

They just picked 'del in ks' to test tents. I'm using my second tent in about 15 years. First one finally got too sacred. So I would have been testing tents starting with the assumption that I like my own better because that's the one I bought. Whether that would make me a good tester or a bad one I don't know.

Before I went to Norway, I really did my homework before buying gear. Anyone would be hard-pressed to convince me that so-and-so's whatever would be better than the one I got.

Comment

Test it and sent out the form!

Comment

Test it and sent out the form!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad