Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waht is your favorite hunting food? Does any one eat flour while hunting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Jerky for me!

Leave a comment:

• buckeye
    replied
    I usualy eat peanut butter sandwiches and water, nothing that smells too strong. I like how only 2 people commented on the flour part of the question.

Leave a comment:

• Jim in Mo
    replied
    s-kfry,
    You lucky dog. That man just wanted to be outdoors and you got a cook too! What I hate is people who want to eat but don't want to collect firewood.

Leave a comment:

• KMB33
    replied
    I didnt know about any one eating flour, but one of my first memories was my older cousin taking flour on a hunt. My memory may be wrong or he took it for something besides hunting. He was squirrel hunting. If you know what it was for please tell.

Leave a comment:

• VT Outdoorsman
    replied
    I dont know about flour.....

Certain flavors of Clif bars are really good, and my friends mom makes some mean home-made granola bars.

Leave a comment:

• s-kfry
    replied
    We had a friend this year that wanted to come to hunt camp but really didn't want to hunt. What he did want to do is cook for us and he was a professional. As long as we put in our share of the cash for food and helped with the dishes we ate great all week. First class all the way.

PS do you eat loose flour?

Leave a comment:

• buck hunter 17
    replied
    jerky or a nice pb and j

Leave a comment:

• Christopher Gehrig
    replied
    It's gotta be Jerky!

Leave a comment:

• hunt_fish_sleep
    replied
    Deer Jerky, Chili Fritos, Ding Dongs, Twinkies, Zingers, Gatorade, Sandwiches, Snickers, and anything else delicious.

Leave a comment:

• Christian Emter
    replied
    Mini Candy Bars

Leave a comment:

• ETangler
    replied
    Potted meat,p-nut butter crackers, jerky, and powerade options.

Leave a comment:

• Golfing Sportsman
    replied
    JERKEY,i love it.

Leave a comment:

• hnestle
    replied
    I alway take beef jerky, candy bars, and gatoraid. I usually take then out of the original wraps and into a ziplock bag, because if the wrapper makes noise or the food goes crunch I do not take it. I try to give myself every advantage I can.

Leave a comment:

• Alex Pernice the fly rod winner
    replied
    I agree with above, and i like cliff bars, gatoraid, mt dew, and any other junk food.

Leave a comment:

• streack
    replied
    Why in the hell would anyone want to eat stright flour?

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad