Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think the F&S web site should have a tool where you can send people personal messages, w/o points included for saying somethin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the F&S web site should have a tool where you can send people personal messages, w/o points included for saying somethin

I think the F&S; web site should have a tool where you can send people personal messages, w/o points included for saying something. What do you all think?

That would be pretty cool.

Comment

I like the idea, but it probably wouldn't work. Too many people are too worried about getting as many points as they possibly can.

Comment

I agree. Let's have it.

Comment

Good Idea!!

Comment

I think that is a good idea. Sometimes I would like to ask certain users questions but am unable to.

Comment

we should be able to send a personal message
              we should have an edit feature
              we should be able to post a photo with our comment

Comment

At first I thought you were talking about F&S giving out our e-mail, not good, but your idea is doable. In our profile could be a mailbox that only the user could open with a pin.

Comment

good idea. now they need atool to submit suggestions

Comment

Been thinking about that myself - others sites have it. Just takes some money and time.

Would also like to edit and delete comments/posts on our own ... you know, double and triple posts, misspellings, and, definitely, the misplaced and misspoken words that take animal husbandry to unintentional levels.

Comment

I agree... that would be SWEET! Sometimes I have questions for some of the MI hunters, but don't want to bother everybody else out there.

Comment

That would be nice so the hole world has to see what you are talking about

Comment

I like the idea, im actually surprised they dont have that feature already.

Comment

Agree!

Comment

Agree!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Voter Fraud
                                by rock rat
                                Are you doubting the CIA/China/Russia/Iran/Hugo Chavez connection? Maybe they've hacked your account, sending everyone to FEMA camps.

On...
                                Today, 09:21 AM
                              • Voter Fraud
                                by bowhunter75richard
                                For those who claim voter fraud is not happening......Google The Heritage Foundation/election fraud cases ! All states are listed.......it just might...
                                11-06-2020, 08:01 PM
                              • Reply to Voter Fraud
                                by Danbo
                                I don't believe the rangers raided any servers in Germany. Don't fall for fake news....
                                Today, 07:35 AM
                              • Reply to Here is a little more food for thought.
                                by Danbo
                                Bow hunter - You forgot that they just don't hate Trump they hate us. Hell some of them have called for Trump supporters to be sent to re-education camps!...
                                Today, 07:32 AM
                              • Here is a little more food for thought.
                                by crm3006
                                Wishful thinking? Vast right wing conspiracy? Nutty as a fruitcake, or some hard solid truth that the lamestream media is afraid to report? Follow the...
                                Yesterday, 02:12 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X