Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think the F&S web site should have a tool where you can send people personal messages, w/o points included for saying somethin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Agree!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Agree!

Leave a comment:

• VT Outdoorsman
    replied
    I like the idea, im actually surprised they dont have that feature already.

Leave a comment:

• buck hunter 17
    replied
    That would be nice so the hole world has to see what you are talking about

Leave a comment:

• wallofsam
    replied
    I agree... that would be SWEET! Sometimes I have questions for some of the MI hunters, but don't want to bother everybody else out there.

Leave a comment:

• MLH
    replied
    Been thinking about that myself - others sites have it. Just takes some money and time.

Would also like to edit and delete comments/posts on our own ... you know, double and triple posts, misspellings, and, definitely, the misplaced and misspoken words that take animal husbandry to unintentional levels.

Leave a comment:

• Huntandtrap09
    replied
    good idea. now they need atool to submit suggestions

Leave a comment:

• Jim in Mo
    replied
    At first I thought you were talking about F&S giving out our e-mail, not good, but your idea is doable. In our profile could be a mailbox that only the user could open with a pin.

Leave a comment:

• buckhunter
    replied
    we should be able to send a personal message
    we should have an edit feature
    we should be able to post a photo with our comment

Leave a comment:

• usmcturkey
    replied
    I think that is a good idea. Sometimes I would like to ask certain users questions but am unable to.

Leave a comment:

• bonnier-admin_2
    replied
    Good Idea!!

Leave a comment:

• shane
    replied
    I agree. Let's have it.

Leave a comment:

• rrmont
    replied
    I like the idea, but it probably wouldn't work. Too many people are too worried about getting as many points as they possibly can.

Leave a comment:

• lovetohunt
    replied
    That would be pretty cool.

Leave a comment:

• I think the F&S web site should have a tool where you can send people personal messages, w/o points included for saying somethin

I think the F&S; web site should have a tool where you can send people personal messages, w/o points included for saying something. What do you all think?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad