Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite game animal to cook and what is the recipe (if you dont mind sharing, if you dont wanna say the recipe, ju

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer steaks from any part of it. Rump, shoulders (kinda little, but still good), and especially tenderloin. Just get some teriyaki marinade and and soak those babies over night. Then, grill the steaks till they are medium-rare to medium (my opinion). Serve 'em up with some taters and you are set!!!

Comment

sorry for the double post...oops

Comment

I don't care Just come over to MY house and cook it and I'll buy the beer!!!

Comment

Deer Steak!

Comment

Deer Steak!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Toothy friends
              by Solitario Lupo
              Never gotten into pickerel. I have seen some nice ones over the years.

As for pike I’ll get them every once in awhile just floating minns....
              Today, 12:36 PM
            • Toothy friends
              by Solitario Lupo
              Just thought I’d share some pics.
              05-07-2021, 12:09 PM
            • Reply to Mike Lyndell's new site
              by jhjimbo
              You should watch his video - very well researched.

The original has been removed. Here is another that has some of the same content....
              Today, 11:37 AM
            • Mike Lyndell's new site
              by franchi20
              Mike Lyndell will make a formal announcement from the Corn Palace, 6:00CDT, launching FrankSpeech.com. Check dakotanewsnow.com/news/.
              Yesterday, 01:50 PM
            • Reply to Mike Lyndell's new site
              by jhjimbo
              If fraud is found in several States and confirmed by the Court system all the way to the Supreme Court they will have to reverse the Election results...
              Today, 11:26 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X