Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the easiest animal to trap in the United States, preferbally Minnesota? And what type of trap should I use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the easiest animal to trap in the United States, preferbally Minnesota? And what type of trap should I use?

What is the easiest animal to trap in the United States, preferbally Minnesota? And what type of trap should I use?

12 pack of "BUD"

GOOD BAIT!

Comment

Probably a sqirrel... all you need is some peanuts, a stick, a bucket, and some string.

Comment

Most Tomahawk Live Traps are manufactured with adjustable trigger release mechanisms and brass rollers. This makes them easy to set and adjust. By adjusting the trigger, a single trap can be used to trap several different sizes of animals. For trapping heavier animals, set for heavy sets, and for trapping smaller animals, set for light sets.
        Like FloridaHunter1226 say squirrells is the easiest animal to trap in the United States....

Comment

muskrats, 110 connis and some carrots or parsnips

Comment

Racoon. have-a-heart traps available anywhere. Put almost any food in there, and block off the far end. I can catch one per night in a subdivision.

Comment

Raccoon for me!

Comment

Raccoon for me!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad