Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much $ do you spend each year on hunting/fishing each year? BE HONEST! And what is most of it spent on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much $ do you spend each year on hunting/fishing each year? BE HONEST! And what is most of it spent on?

How much $ do you spend each year on hunting/fishing each year? BE HONEST! And what is most of it spent on?

About 20 a year on fishing lures. I am not shure on hunting but I already bought a new gun this year. Plus i am going to buy new broadheads.

Comment

Between $2000-$5000/year, ouch! Better than gambling or drinkin' it all up though! Since January 2008, I've been buying guns, (scopes) optics, and archery gear (i.e. targets, arrows). I spend about 75% to 90% on my hunting gear, not to mention my truck (an indirect expense to both hunting and fishing).

Comment

Between hunt club due, gas, guns, processing, and gear. I spend ruffly anywhere from $3000 to $5000 a year. I have to say that the gas is most likely where I spend the most, with gear in second (stands, clothing, reloading comp. and tools, and the stuff you see on hunting shows that you have buy, then use once, and then put it in the closest forever.

Comment

im only 16, but i mow lots of yards. so i have money comming in, but last year i spent about $1500.

Comment

I spend around $2000 or $3000 a year, alot depends on haw much traveling I do.

Comment

500 bucks i too am also only 12 so i have a small budget.

Comment

Eastern shore Do you think you could talk to my girlfriend for me? I'm 30 and I don't think my budget is to much more than yours.

Comment

only round 100 to 150

Comment

probably about $3000. I have a job after school because im 16 but i work hard and spend all my money on that. Hell of a lot better than spending it on weed like everyone else in my school!

Comment

I would say about 200 a year. with the tags and everything maybe a new turkey call or two.

Comment

good question...
                        my girlfriend asks this question all the time...
                        If I stay in-state I spend between $3k-5k, mostly on gas and gear...If I take trips out-of-state, I have to factor in airfare, tags/licenses, hotels, etc and that adds up quickly...

Comment

if i don't have to count gas, then maybe $750. but if gas is factored in, the price tag goes WAY up. living in MT, i drive a bunch to get to favorite hunting spots and fishing rivers.

Comment

1000 to 3000 every year, mainly on rods, line, reels, and the lures I need for salmon and bass when I don't fly fish.

Comment

I'm 18 and I would say I spend 1500 a year on hunting and fishing. Tackle and ammo take up most of my funds, followed by gas to get there and back.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad