Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give me your best hunting or fishing jokes you guys got out there... you know, the campfire favorites that always get passed on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me your best hunting or fishing jokes you guys got out there... you know, the campfire favorites that always get passed on?

Give me your best hunting or fishing jokes you guys got out there... you know, the campfire favorites that always get passed on?!

Two guys went hunting. The one guy went over to a stump to take a crap. He falls asleep while doing his buisness, and the other guy shoots and guts his deer. For a joke he puts the deer guts under his sleeping buddy. He walks away. Later he comes back just as the guy is pulling his pants back up. He asked him if anything exciting happened and the guy said, "I crapped out my intestines so I shoved them back up my ass!".

Comment

A guy goes into a bar carrying an alligator, sets it on the bar and says I'll put my genitals in this gators mouth for one minute, and if he doesn't bite them off you all owe me a drink. The bar patrons agree. So he drops his pants, inserts his genitals and after a minute whacks the gator on the head with a beer bottle and the gator releases. The man gathers his drinks and proclaims he'll give $100 to anyone willing to participate in this stunt. A Blonde raises her hand and says, I'll do it, but don't hit me on the head with that beer bottle.

Comment

ahahahaha, Love em guys! That was great, thanks!

Comment

what did the fish say when it swam into a cement wall... dam

Comment

I don't have any. I would tell you my other jokes but they are all pretty much dirty.

Comment

Two fishermen rent a boat to go fishing in a local lake. By the end of the day they are delighted to find that they have caught no less then fifty fish. The one fisherman turns to the other and says, "Mark this spot so we know where to come tomorrow!" The second fisherman takes out his penknife and carves a big cross on the side of the boat. "You idiot!" says the first fisherman. "What if we don't get the same boat tomorrow?"

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad