Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could move to a state specifially for the hunting and fishing, what state would you choose? *assuming you still have to h

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Alaska and Texas!!!

Leave a comment:

• Christian Emter
    replied
    Colorado, Alaska or Minnesota. Thay have wilderness or forests. I am being raised in the sticks so I have to live in the sticks.

Leave a comment:

• buddyboy564
    replied
    Minnesota because it has great deer hunting and pheasant hunting. Minnesota also has great fishing in alot of its northern lakes

Leave a comment:

• mdhager115
    replied
    I would love to live in Alaska ecause their society is almost based around hunting and fishing. Their are so many different species to hunt and fish. And there is no problem with running out of places to hunt and fish.

Leave a comment:

• tourneyking734
    replied
    I would rather stay in maine, it is great as it is

Leave a comment:

• pumakitchen
    replied
    Sportman Matt: New York is an interesting pick, why New York at #2?

Leave a comment:

• buckeye
    replied
    Alaska

Leave a comment:

• adaboshi
    replied
    PLEASE DON'T ANYONE ELSE COME TO MONTANA or atleast if you do, come with respect and humility. I'm born and raised here and I see people move here and then complain about our way of life. People buy up land that I grew up fishing and hunting on and then close it, without any regard for our traditions, customs and stations in life.

Leave a comment:

• Alex Williams
    replied
    Montana definately. Not only because of the many species of animals you can hunt there, but also all of the amazing flyfishing there is. I am hoping to be able to go Montana State University after i graduate so that would be a wonderful experience.

Leave a comment:

• kjflorian
    replied
    Always wanted to go to AK. I also enjoyed CO when I lived there.

Leave a comment:

• bonnier-admin_2
    replied
    I would say Alaska but its seasonable primarily August and September for big game. Fishing, ya its year round. But my number one pick would be New Mexico around Alamogordo!

Leave a comment:

• Sportsman Matt
    replied
    Here's my top 5 picks,

#1) Maine
    #2) New York
    #3) Montana
    #4) Washington
    #5) Oklahoma

Leave a comment:

• hjohn429
    replied
    Montanna or Wyoming have great deer herds and lots of elk. The only problem with MT is grizzlies.

Leave a comment:

• Charley
    replied
    Utah. Almost every fish and big game animal are available here. Plus, almost limitless public land.

Leave a comment:

• KMB33
    replied
    I would say Alaska. You can hunt deer, elk, moose, and fish a bunch.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad