Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else have issues with their scoring not adding up to all the posts they have made or the number of votes they have r

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else have issues with their scoring not adding up to all the posts they have made or the number of votes they have r

Does anyone else have issues with their scoring not adding up to all the posts they have made or the number of votes they have received?

Never bothered to add them up. Some folks have gotten dinked for cheating I understand...

Comment

I havent really added it up, but i dont really care. I am o to learn about hunting, not scoring.

Comment

s-kfry

If you’re worrying about scoring to test gear, I’m not looking for it.

Why you ask?

Glad you did, it would be like Obama asking me what I thought about his stimulus plan!

If they say it’s good, I’ll definably will find out!

Comment

Like clay, I'm not in it for the gear, but to learn and what not. But actually, yes, I have noticed that sometimes when you post a question or something that my score does not change. A few minor points though and life goes on.

Comment

I'm not worried about points and test gear, I've been offered and turned it down because I didn't think I'd be a good tester for that product.

Comment

I don't even look at them, just don't care. I read and write for fun plus I learn a few things. Also its interesting to get other sportsmen's opinions whether you agree or not. The day you quit learning you might as well be dead.

Comment

Ish is right we do it for fun not the gear. That is just a little icing on the cake. Jim and Ish can tell you I was on here nearly everyday long before all this came up. I've seen some of these questions 3 or 4 times already. BTW you can read the rules there is no points for posting a question. The points are in answering, posting pictures, and making comments.

Comment

I understand the rules, just want to know how the scoring works. Please note that the questions I have posted have been serious, I do have a couple questions. And sure, the free gear would be nice. I mean, that's the whole gig here, they put out the offer of free gear in part to get people to log on to the website to drive advertising revenue. Do I get good info here? Sure.

Comment

Nope.

Comment

No..I don't check it!!!

Comment

No..I don't check it!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad