Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite hunting magazine besides Field and Stream and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite hunting magazine besides Field and Stream and why?

What is your favorite hunting magazine besides Field and Stream and why?

I read Outdoor life for a while but when confronted with a 1 magazine rule (household finances take precedent most times) I stuck with F&S.

Comment

Without a doubt North American Hunting Club. They cover such a broad range of hunting. They also have a gear review section, lot's of info on foodplots, and they print lots of thier members pictures. It's a good club to be a part of. They also have some of the best hunters working for them, such as Chuck Adams, Bob Robb and Dave Maas.

Comment

I also read Outdoor Life and Bowhunting World, because they have better archery coverage.

Comment

I have a web subscription to Rifle, Handloader and Successful Hunter.

Comment

To tell the truth, I get several magazines and I can't keep up with reading all of them. Some local mags, but Outdoor Life is one of the many.

Comment

Peterson's Hunting. They cover such a broad spectrum of hunting:bow, gun, turkey, deer, dangerous game, sheep, international, and national. Every kind of hunting has, at some point, been featured in Hunting. I would still take Field and Stream over it any day.

Comment

Outdoor life, lots of good stuff at a very good price.

Comment

Outdoor Life because it is set up just like F&S and the way it is set uup is very easy to read. The subscription price is also a bargain.

Comment

Deer and Deer hunting is a good magazine. The only thing is that its just about whitetail hunting

Comment

Deer and Deer hunting is a good magazine. The only thing is that its just about whitetail hunting

Comment

Outdoor life. It covers ALOT of the outdoors that I like.

Comment

North American Hunting Club!!!

Comment

Playboy because many beuatiful naked women to see! LOL!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad