Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Listening to John Boy & Billy this morning, they asked where Al Gore was these days. Apparently one of his global warming scien

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listening to John Boy & Billy this morning, they asked where Al Gore was these days. Apparently one of his global warming scien

Listening to John Boy & Billy this morning, they asked where Al Gore was these days. Apparently one of his global warming scientists let the cat out of the bag recently that there has been no real evidence of global warming since 1995, yet Al has been flying around the country in his big jet, apparently making a killing trying to get us to go green, all the while living in his energy sucking castle. Anybody else hear this one, and are you surprised? I had "global warming" to my knees in my back yard last week.

i'm with you. we got global warming in KY all over the place. i heard about the scientist, apparently anyone can get a nobel prize these days for doing nothing but spewing BS.

Comment

Yeah, apparently Gore's "Inconvenient Truth" turned out to be an "Inconvenient Lie"...

Comment

Double Naught Seven

Just like some lies and deception on here. They are always exposed in time. Some sooner, some later.....

I'm thinking that I might get a Nobel Prize because I'm contemplating whirled peas. Worked for Obama. Ha!

Comment

For all you people who think global warming is false look up the evidence. Climate change is the right term and because you don't understand what it is you think its a lie. Climate change has brough us progretionally warmer summers which is backed up by evidence also or witers are becoming slightly warmer but not enough to be above freezing all the time. This warmer air can hold alot more moisture than colder air, this is the reason for all these massive snow storms that ingnorant and uneducated people claim disproves climate change. So go do some reaserch educate yourself and shut up.

Comment

I'm not a global warmer believer either, but.... the last few years we have experienced a lot of strange weather patterns. We've had more year round wind in NW Ohio than I can ever remember. Now whether its a cyclical thing, who knows. Cyclical, in weather terms, can be hundreds of years.

Comment

jsobrien

We have been in global warming since the last ice age. No glaciers in New York today? I don't think that climate change is in dispute since science has shown the Earth to be in constant climate change for centuries.

What is in contention is the causes for this phenomena. A majority of scientists can seem to agree either, or so it seems. The fact that Al Gore is a lying POS politician does not lend creedence to the arguments either. Obama? There's credibility for you.

You chastized to "So go do some reaserch educate yourself and shut up." You might be in need of a nice hot cup of STFU yourself. I'm always open to a good fact based argument on the subject.

Have a nice day, sir.

Comment

Its been below avgerage pretty much every where this year. The south is getting snow for the first time in years. This whole this about global warming is nothing but bullsh*t lies. Alot of sciencist actually we are heading for an Ice Age. So Gore is making big bucks and hires who knows who to say a bunch of lies. A month ago to on Conspeicy Theory with Jesse Ventra, the scieneist that say gobal warming is happening are rich like you would not believe. So is global warming happing? No!!!!!!!!!! What so more intellect sceineists beleive of whats going to happen is like that movie "Day after Tommorow"

Comment

well at least im not the only one who listens to the "BIG SHOW" all i can say is thank god for global warming or i would have froze to death last week. this single digit weather is getting old.

Comment

what to talking about kolbster, single digit weather is wonderful!!! I rather have cold than 90+ weather

Comment

So let me get this straight: Washington DC basically froze over because the Earth is getting warmer?! Uhhh, with all the hot air in that town, you would think that would be the LAST place on Earth to freeze over! Right before the vast and fiery pit below.

Comment

Yeah the south is having its longest winter in over 50 years. Yep global warming is here. Boy the government crack me up LOL

Comment

It is hard to trust anyone's research that is making loads of money from the studies. Dollar signs can sway any research. Years ago tobacco companies refused to believe that tobacco could cause cancer. Climate "Scientists" (Al Gore is no "Scientist") refuse to believe that "Global Warming" is a made up marketing scheme. Al Gore is just a Tobacco Salesman of today!

Comment

Here in Idaho, today is 1 degree warmer than yesterday. At this rate by July 1st it will be 165 degrees. Everyone be alarmed! That is actually a scientifically true statement! If you want numbers to show what you want them to show, it is easy. Anybody with any knowledge of statistics can falsely alarm people.

Comment

Yes, the main researcher involved with the global warming conspiracy has owned up to cooking the books so to speak...pardon the pun...

WMH is correct. We have been on a warming trend for the past 10,000 years. Mans development has been closely tied to this warming trend. The Earth goes through such warming and cooling trends, we know that. All the ballyhoo concerns an agenda to forward the "Green Industry" all you tree caressers out there who don't believe this should open your eyes to the profitability of the industry. The carbon credit sham has netted billions. Al Gore has conveniently purchased Carbon credits from his own company to justify being such an energy hog. There is even a thriving industry selling shopping bags to consumers, every one of which I handled were made in CHINA! The same China with an abysmal environmental record.

Yes, old Al and made quite a bit of cash of his inconvenient truth. A truth he created to suite himself.

Here is a decision of inconvenience for you... Would you rather be getting warmer or be looking at what our ancestors face about 13,000 yeasrs ago?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad