Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any tips on keeping our hands warm? Neoprene gloves, wool gloves, warming packs just don't work for me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mittens and muffs with hand warmers in them.
    When the weather gets sub-zero, it's time for a stalk/walk!

Comment

Some of you guys are forgetting, I am not just trying to keep my hands warm, I still gotta pull a trigger or tie a fishing knot.

Comment

When hunting, I use a waist muff w/ handwarmers too. A thin Pair of gloves is all I wear. When I need to shoot, I pull my hands out of the muff, shoulder my gun and shoot. I've tried so many different pairs of gloves I can't recall them all, and as I get older, I get colder. This combo kept me huntin all season this year, and my hands stayed warm.

Comment

Wool for me too!!!

Comment

Check out Gunmit. The greatest for warm shooting hand! @ Gunmit.com. I have the camouflage and a blaze orange. The BEST!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad