Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have the new RCBS Chargemaster Combo? Do you like it? Where did you get it? I'm thinking about buying one and won

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Yes I do!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Yes I do!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    $$$

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    RCBS ChargeMaster Combo is the one for me.

Leave a comment:

• DakotaMan
    replied
    Without a doubt... I LOVE mine. It dispenses even big magnum loads as fast as I can stomp the bullets in. Easy to use and very accurate. I could not be happier with mine and don't know how I survived measuring all those loads by hand. I would highly recommend it.

Leave a comment:

• j-johnson17
    replied
    Thanks T. Based on the tests those guys did and all the other reviews I've read, I think the Charge Master is the way to go.

Leave a comment:

• T
    replied
    Here's a pretty detailed site. They tested the top 3 powder dispensers and gave reviews. The RCBS was the hands down winner.

http://www.6mmbr.com/powderdispensers01.html

Leave a comment:

• Does anyone have the new RCBS Chargemaster Combo? Do you like it? Where did you get it? I'm thinking about buying one and won

Does anyone have the new RCBS Chargemaster Combo? Do you like it? Where did you get it? I'm thinking about buying one and wondered what you all though of it?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad