Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I finally figured out how to put a picture in my icon, but everytime I want to submit my photos, all I can get to is this months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally figured out how to put a picture in my icon, but everytime I want to submit my photos, all I can get to is this months

I finally figured out how to put a picture in my icon, but everytime I want to submit my photos, all I can get to is this months photo contest. I don't want that and it's driving me nuts. PLEASE ANSWER IN COMPUTER DUMMY TERMS! Thanks.

you should be able to go to your profile. Click your name at the top of the page when you log on, go to edit profile and change your Icon. click on upload photo, browse, and go to where you photo is. Double click hit ok and you're good.

Hope this helps

Comment

Sorry I just reread your question, seems like I uploaded them into the photo contest but they are in my photos. I don't know how to do it any differently. Sorry I couldn't help.

Comment

You have to upload them in this months photo contest. It is the only way to do it on the site that i have found.

Comment

Agreed with CPT BRAD answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad