Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were able to ask President Obama one question, what would it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian Emter
    replied
    I love your answer buck hunter. Obama just doesn't get it.

Leave a comment:

• mdhager115
    replied
    I would simply ask him what his stand on hunting is and why he likes or dislikes it.

Leave a comment:

• ETangler
    replied
    Mr. President, What in the hell were you thinking??

Leave a comment:

• summit229
    replied
    I could tell by Clay's resent posts he was about to blow!!!!!! I nominate that as the 'answer of the month!!! Give 'em hell Sarge! - I AM STILL LAUGHING!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• summit229
    replied
    Clay, I'm still laughing - that was beautiful!

Leave a comment:

• rezavoirdog
    replied
    How could you but an end to the way of life of those who have fought and died for this country?

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    Mr. President why do you want to force me to live my life the way you want to live yours?

Leave a comment:

• teufelhunden
    replied
    Mr. President,
    1) Please stop trying to spend our way out of trouble.

1b) Please spend more time on the basketball court and less time trying to get me to register my guns.

1c) Please stop raising my taxes and saying that its not affecting everyone.

1d) Please get the Govt. out of the market capitalism works fine without your "help".

Leave a comment:

• bear hunter
    replied
    YOU SAID IT 60256

Leave a comment:

• streack
    replied
    BHO, who is going to pay back all the money for the stimulas plan you just signed?

Leave a comment:

replied
    I like buckhunter's and hillbilly's deluxe's questions.
    Mine would have to be HOW DOES GETTING THE TROOPS OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST BY AUGUST 2010 HELP ANYTHING???

Nate

Leave a comment:

• silsbyj
    replied
    I would ask "Why do politicians feel that their own personal feelings and views need to be pressed on the people? I thought this country was a democracy, where everyone gets a voice? When will the government work FOR THE PEOPLE, like it says in the Constitution?

Leave a comment:

• bonnier-admin_2
    replied
    Because you’re a Communist you can understand the following better!

?-?. ?????????, ?????? ????? ????????, ????? ?? ??????????? ?????? ???????????? ? ??? ? ?? ? ???? ? ????? ?????????, ????? ?? ??????? ??? ????????? ????? ???? ??? ?? ??????????? ?? 80 ??????? ???? ?????? mandated, ??? ?????? ?? 68.

? ???? ????????????? ?-? ???????. ?????????

?????? «???? ?????? ??????????? ???????? ?????? ??????? populace ????? ???? ??? ? ??????????? -- ? ????? ??????? clamorous ???? ?????? ? ???????????? -- menacing ??? ? ??????????? ?????? hobgoblins, all of them ??????.» - H.L. Mencken

Translation

Mr. President, why is it the laws you propose only apply to us and not to you? I hear Sir you keep your thermostat set at 80 degrees while others are being mandated to keep at 68.

And one final question Mr. President

Why is “The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed -- and thus clamorous to be led to safety -- by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.” -H.L. Mencken

Leave a comment:

• HillbillyDeluxe
    replied
    VT, it's not. Great question buckhunter. According to Obama, we need a stimulus plan. Where does all the money come from? Thin air. How is it backed? By the word of the government. As a result of making more money, more debt is incurred and thus, the value of the dollar goes down. So, my question to Mr. Obama is this: You say you want to stimulate the economy and help the lower class. How is this possible when the money I am making is becoming increasingly devalued by your doing?

Leave a comment:

• VT Outdoorsman
    replied
    Buckhunter....great question.

Heres what i was thinking about asking him before i saw your question:
    When is everything going to change?

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad