Yes!

Leave a comment:

• timothyfaw
    replied
    yes i like NASCAR!

Leave a comment:

• FloridaHunter1226
    replied
    I dont like watching it on TV but being there in person is a totally different experience

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    I used to before Bill the third tried to make it the PC version of WWF. Give me old days of Petty, Parsons, Yarborough et al...

Leave a comment:

• ishawooa
    replied
    I was a fan back in the days of the hot Pontiacs with Fireball Roberts and the 427 Fords featuring Big Tiny Lund plus all those other good ole boys in Chevys, Olds, Dodges, and Mercs. Frankly today I can't tell one car from the other as they circle the track so fast I can't read what brand they are. I'm more of a drag racing fan.

Leave a comment:

• buck hunter 17
    replied
    I like it but i would have to go with Sportsman Matt.

Leave a comment:

• Sportsman Matt
    replied
    You mean "Non Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks"?

Just kidding, I like watching the Craftsman Truck Series, the cars get boring at times, especially when they got too PC, no more fist fighting in the pits, the garage, or throwing helmets at the guy who crashed you. Atleast the trucks get to rub and race like the old days. The other thing I like is CORR Championship Off Road Racing, those guys in the 2WD and 4WD trucks put on quite the show.

Leave a comment:

replied
    rrmont,
    if you look back through the archives of questions, you'll see that there is in fact many questions that have nothing to do with anything.

Nate

Leave a comment:

• bear hunter
    replied
    GO DALE JR.

Leave a comment:

• rrmont
    replied
    Yes I do, but what do this have to do with F&S.

Leave a comment:

• cwolf5
    replied
    i do but i have to say here at Indy is boring as well im more of a short tracker my self

Leave a comment:

• kolbster
    replied
    heck ya, ive been to Bristol 5 time. Night race 3 times, spring race once, and busch race once.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Voter Fraud
    by jhjimbo
    I think Trump lawyers are having a hard time getting to SCOTUS because the courts are asking for evidence and detail that no longer exists and want more...
    Today, 12:59 AM
  • Voter Fraud
    by bowhunter75richard
    For those who claim voter fraud is not happening......Google The Heritage Foundation/election fraud cases ! All states are listed.......it just might...
    11-06-2020, 08:01 PM
  • Reply to Hunting pants?
    by jhjimbo
    My every day hunting are an old pair of camo Carhart heavy weight - almost like canvas. Add some UnderArmour long jons for colder weather and for real...
    Today, 12:34 AM
  • Hunting pants?
    by fitch270
    This one came to mind as I replied to PigHunter's thread up top about "What's on your belt?". I started drifting but decided it might be worth...
    Yesterday, 10:22 PM
  • Reply to Why I Hunt
    by jhjimbo
    What is ?.......
    Today, 12:22 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X