Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim in MO I just wanted to point out that Mizzu got beat DOWN. I was thinking that it was you that wanted to know if it was ok t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim in MO I just wanted to point out that Mizzu got beat DOWN. I was thinking that it was you that wanted to know if it was ok t

Jim in MO I just wanted to point out that Mizzu got beat DOWN. I was thinking that it was you that wanted to know if it was ok to rub it in, I had to go back a ways to make sure. So I have to ask HOW BOUT DEM HAWKS?

Jim, Sorry man but that other game was a fluke. Since you are a friend I don't want to rub it in. Tell you what. If you ever go to AK I will tell you how to find that pool full of Salmon in the photo I posted. Last night on the radio a Mzou fan said some pretty low things on the radio. Now I really would like to rub it in that guy's nose. Just don't know his name.

Comment

I saw this coming.

Comment

I just wanted to give Jim in MO a hard time, I hope both teams so well in the big tourney.

Comment

Hawks are a down right horrible team, and if you want a team that will prove to be excellent with a new coach, and multiple players in the NFL, you should go with the cyclones. They are awesome, and with a new coach, they will go places, and those places will be better then the hawks can ever dream of.

Comment

Who cares????? both teams suck!!!!!!!!! its all bout the sooners and i know someone is gonna say kansas beat them but it was only by 9 but blake griffen was out that game and he averages 21.9 points a game. just do the math

Comment

To all: The Missourians are very religious, we don't play on Sunday.

Comment

Looks like them boys is gonna have to make a deal with the devil if they keep playing like that.I wasn't gonna say nothin' but with god on my side I feel ok about it.

Comment

Duke. Nough said.

Nate

Comment

Crawlife, I think the Ks. folks gave them food poisoning or vasoline for their hands instead of talc.
                    I don't have any delusions, we were picked to finish 7th in the big 12, so we're doing better than expected. Just having fun, Del knows that.

Comment

LOL.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad