Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

.22 assortment

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by dewman View Post
    Tonight I had a CCI 17hm2 blow up in the chamber. Destroyed the mag well and the mag. If chamber/bore are o.k. It's a $65 fix. Story and pics on OL site. Stay safe
    Did you get hurt ?

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post

      Did you get hurt ?
      Not really. Got some powder gas in my eye.( I was wearing glasses) and some plastic or brass particles in my palm I dug out with fingernail clippers and scraping with my knife. I can swear right now going forward I will ALWAYS wear glasses.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by dewman View Post

        Not really. Got some powder gas in my eye.( I was wearing glasses) and some plastic or brass particles in my palm I dug out with fingernail clippers and scraping with my knife. I can swear right now going forward I will ALWAYS wear glasses.
        Dewman that is scary , I’m glad it wasn’t worse but seems bad enough to me. Do you have any idea how it happened ? I don’t wear glasses all the tim but I will starting now, wow that is something you never thinks going to happen. Thanks for you sharing you problem , it puts all of us on guard !

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post

          Dewman that is scary , I’m glad it wasn’t worse but seems bad enough to me. Do you have any idea how it happened ? I don’t wear glasses all the tim but I will starting now, wow that is something you never thinks going to happen. Thanks for you sharing you problem , it puts all of us on guard !
          I don't know what caused it but CCI no longer makes the ammo they called "Fast & Furious". Don't know about the "fast" but they sure got the "furious" part right. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2250.JPG
Views:	123
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	766089
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by dewman View Post

            I don't know what caused it but CCI no longer makes the ammo they called "Fast & Furious". Don't know about the "fast" but they sure got the "furious" part right. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2250.JPG
Views:	123
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	766089
            Send all those pics to CCI
            along with Lot #. They will probably replace the ammo.

            Comment


            • #36
              I have Emailed CCI.

              Comment


              • #37
                Jhjimbo: wanted to apologize to you as it appears I inadvertently highjacked your thread. Should have made my own. Again, sorry

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by dewman View Post
                  Jhjimbo: wanted to apologize to you as it appears I inadvertently highjacked your thread. Should have made my own. Again, sorry
                  no problem

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Old ammo boxes are one of the neatest things to me for some reason. I have a few. I save current boxes for grandkids I’m working on filling a tote for them. I can’t help but wonder what the original user did with the ammo. Go plinking, have the adventure of a lifetime. Make great memories with a family member. Who knows just something to think about that doesn’t come from a phone or computer.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Milldawg View Post
                      Old ammo boxes are one of the neatest things to me for some reason. I have a few. I save current boxes for grandkids I’m working on filling a tote for them. I can’t help but wonder what the original user did with the ammo. Go plinking, have the adventure of a lifetime. Make great memories with a family member. Who knows just something to think about that doesn’t come from a phone or computer.
                      All the boxes are full. I did take some of the ammo out of the Remington/Dog cups. I think each one held 500 rounds and there are 5 cups in the group.

                      Comment

                      Welcome!

                      Collapse

                      Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

                      If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

                      And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

                      Right Rail 1

                      Collapse

                      Top Active Users

                      Collapse

                      There are no top active users.

                      Right Rail 2

                      Collapse

                      Latest Topics

                      Collapse

                      • Reply to Nuclear Codes
                        by bowhunter75richard
                        And he can actually screw up a great country with his ignorance, and this of course being backed up with a D’s agenda ! How long before the stealers...
                        Today, 05:58 PM
                      • Nuclear Codes
                        by jhjimbo
                        Is it true, Harris the call girl, is trying to get the nuclear codes away from Biden ?
                        She probably wants to bomb Syria like Hillary wanted to do....
                        Today, 02:46 PM
                      • Reply to Deer belly hair
                        by Solitario Lupo
                        The three with the beads at the end are actually jig flies. Just got into tying them. They work great for a lot of species including crappie. I add weight...
                        Today, 05:43 PM
                      • Deer belly hair
                        by Solitario Lupo
                        Looking for some big patches of white belly hair from a deer. If anyone got any they would like to get rid of....
                        Yesterday, 04:07 PM
                      • Reply to Nuclear Codes
                        by FirstBubba
                        If "Sleepy, Creepy" Joe can't be trusted with the nuclear football, he needs to go.

                        '06, I'm not sure I'd even trust Bite-me with...
                        Today, 05:16 PM

                      Right Rail 3

                      Collapse

                      Footer Ad

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X