No announcement yet.

Shot a fox from the truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hardy har har. The fox stole our balls, the family jewels are still all accounted for.

Comment

Most married men don’t get to carry both of them she keeps at least one. I get to keep the bigger one. Lmao

Comment

LMBO!!!

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/...-this-morning/

Comment

A water plant in Fort Worth sat right off the Trinity river. The control center set off by itself under some big pecan trees. We were always seeing possums, coons and feral cats. Nox Vidmate VLC
          Last edited by EVAKATY75; 10-24-2020, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post

That's cool!
            It's getting common around here for foxes to den near houses, I know a couple folks who've had them under sheds. My guess is the den's are safer near people than out where coyotes might find them.
            In a suburb one made a den under a shed. When the pups were big enough the mother would take the pups our each evening for a walk around the street. People would wait for them to come out just before dusk. Quite a sight.

Comment

A water plant in Fort Worth sat right off the Trinity river. The control center set off by itself under some big pecan trees. We were always seeing possums, coons and feral cats. Speed Test
              Last edited by EVAKATY75; 02-01-2021, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Trump Speech
                by 99explorer
                No. That was an applause line.
                Plus another chance to repeat that he had won two elections , and might go for a third.
                Today, 10:00 AM
              • Trump Speech
                by jhjimbo
                Did you catch where Trump said he may even run for 'three' terms ? Is that a coded message ?...
                Today, 07:51 AM
              • Reply to 1971 movie The Pacific
                by Danbo
                What's that got do when it was made? It was made in 2010 not 1971...
                Today, 08:39 AM
              • 1971 movie The Pacific
                by jhjimbo
                Has anybody watched the entire movie ? I watched segment 8 through 10 the other day. John Basilone (sp) was really something. I did not care for all...
                Yesterday, 02:19 PM
              • Reply to 1971 movie The Pacific
                by jhjimbo
                You did not read my post. I said I watched segment 8,9 and10. The only thing I know of that is available in segments is the mini series....
                Today, 08:32 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X