Racoons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racoons

Not sure if this is right spot for this but here goes. I have racoons coming up and eating my cats food as well as possums. I know I can shoot them right now no big deal. My question is whether or not I can trap them and then dispatch them right now. I know trapping season doesnt start til Dec 1 but is there an exception for in your yard? Of course nobody lives anywhere near me and I can but I like to follow the laws. They are at my feeder every night which is just in the woods not very far but corn is cheap so I'm not worried about that.

Of course you can. Just shoot, shovel, and shut up. Practicing the three S's will keep you out of trouble.

Comment

At least you don't have coyotes. Don't shoot the possum, they are huge tick eaters.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
        Of course you can. Just shoot, shovel, and shut up. Practicing the three S's will keep you out of trouble.
        Ditto Pighunter.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
          At least you don't have coyotes. Don't shoot the possum, they are huge tick eaters.
          I know I can shoot xender discord omegle them right now no big deal. My question is whether or not I can trap them and then dispatch them right now
          Last edited by ADYLATYSA; 11-03-2019, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ADYLATYSA View Post

I know I can shoot them right now no big deal. My question is whether or not I can trap them and then dispatch them right now
            I see we have a Ahole troll back again, using other users quotes, and it is the loser adylatysa and he used the quote from kbailey45us in post #1 of this topic, word for word. There appears to be no reasoning for this stupidity other than a huge case of ignorance and lack of ability to think for himself, what a POS !!!

Comment

Of course nobody lives anywhere near me and I can but I like to follow the laws. They are at my feeder every night which is just in the woods not very far but corn is cheap s usa today protonmailo I'm not worried about that.
              Last edited by ADYLATYSA; 11-05-2019, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

I see we have a Ahole troll back again, using other users quotes, and it is the loser adylatysa and he used the quote from kbailey45us in post #1 of this topic, word for word. There appears to be no reasoning for this stupidity other than a huge case of ignorance and lack of ability to think for himself, what a POS !!!
                Richard, just use the block feature on ADYLATYSA and you will quit seeing their posts. I've done that with 99explorer and other spammers and it works great! It's like they're erased from the planet.

Comment

Thanks PH, job done. That is a good way to be rid of scum !!

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post

Richard, just use the block feature on ADYLATYSA and you will quit seeing their posts. I've done that with 99explorer and other spammers and it works great! It's like they're erased from the planet.
                    How do you block them?

Comment

PigHunter has a personal grievance with me for calling him out on a number of things, including cheating on the leaderboard when we had the point system.
                      Now he is calling me a spammer in retaliation.
                      He is a petty little man.

Comment

Originally posted by kbailey45us View Post

How do you block them?
                        Go to the upper right corner and click on your user name. It will bring up a selection:

‚Äč

Click on "User Settings" and you will see "Account". Select it and go to the bottom of the page.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Step 2.JPG
Views:	83
Size:	7.2 KB
ID:	717636
                        That's where you can enter the users you wish to ignore.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Step 3.JPG
Views:	61
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	717637

Comment

I think PH must be wearing out that "X" button next to my name to sneak a peek at my postings:-))

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad