Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I saw that the President got his first "kill" yesterday. The PETA-philes have their undies in a wad. Should he now be considere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw that the President got his first "kill" yesterday. The PETA-philes have their undies in a wad. Should he now be considere

I saw that the President got his first "kill" yesterday. The PETA-philes have their undies in a wad. Should he now be considered a hunter?

I missed this. What was his game?

As far as being a hunter...I'd say not JUST because of this one hunt. He might have hated it and never want to go again, he might have fell in love with it, or somwhere in between. Only time will tell.

Probably just window dressing to sush the hunting community that he is against us.

Comment

I think Obama would be a good flyswatter. I'll show him the local dairy where he can just have a field day.

Comment

He killed a fly during an interview. The peta folks were offended. They are out there folks and they walk among us.

Comment

Seriously? Maybe if I can find some local PETA-philes, they'll take the flies, mosquitos, deer ticks, and carpenter ants off my hands. What happens if their kid gets head lice?

Comment

Any enemy of PETA is a friend of mine.

Comment

Maybe he should just regulate what PETA can and can't protest. He could also stimulate the organization and maybe they will finally begin to fail.

Comment

These PETA idiots are a joke, and Obama does not stand with us on anything. It was a damn housefly!

Comment

maybe a small game hunter

Comment

I don't think he had a license.

Comment

MLH - great point. PETA folks love animals at a distance.

My impression of a PETA member looking at bats in the wild - "Oh wow look we have to save them!"

My impression of a PETA member with a bat in their house - "OH MY GOD SAVE ME KILL IT!!!"

Comment

Funny. What the hell is the matter with people

Comment

Didn't think the His Excellency had than Murdering streak in him, poor fly, it was just doing what flies do, how barbaric to extinguish its glorious existence just to complete an interview undisturbed. A tragedy, better get the UN involved, or make a new Czar in charge of insect rights......

Comment

I thought Obama was gonna be a friend of PETA. I'm pleasantly surprised...but I'm sure he'll apologize and make it all better like only he can.

Comment

He should have killed the fly with a gun and then he could have offended two vile organizations at the same time. PETA and the Brady bunch.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad