Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm researching a business idea. It would be a consulting business on developing wildlife habitat. I was wondering if there is a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Agreed with CPT BRAD and + 1 for you sir!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jim in Mo
    replied
    herbie, It depends on the state your in. In Missouri they do soil sampling for you.

Leave a comment:

• hunterkid94
    replied
    id have to talk to my uncle in wv but he has land that he would probably want to have somthing done to.

Leave a comment:

• herbie57_57
    replied
    Cpt Brad, I used to work for the local conservation office, they won't do the soil sampling and it depends on the person if they will make recommendations like that. There is a lot more to it than just that kind of stuff anyway.

Leave a comment:

• CPT BRAD
    replied
    I believe your local conservation office will do soil samples and recomend food types that will grow in your area.

Leave a comment:

• buckhunter
    replied
    I've heard they charge $600/acre to put in a food plot. That's about the limit of my knowledge on the subject.

Leave a comment:

• BuckTheSystem
    replied
    Cabela's offers a service connecting people to habitat consultants.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/content/community/inthefield/trophy_properties/home/hsp_home.jsp;jsessionid=G5PEWZ1U2P3SFLAQBBKSCNNMCA EFAIWE?ctpPage=habitatservice&cm_mmc=ppc_in-_-Google_TP-_-HabitatService-_-Trophy_Prop&cmCat=ppc_ex&_requestid=20501

Leave a comment:

• MB915
    replied
    Yes there are companies like this all ready. Actually in this months Deer & Deer Hunting Magazine, there is a whole article on this particular guy who had this idea a few years back and does that as his job, and they talked about what it envolves and what not. If your seriously considering it, you should read that article.

Leave a comment:

• I'm researching a business idea. It would be a consulting business on developing wildlife habitat. I was wondering if there is a

I'm researching a business idea. It would be a consulting business on developing wildlife habitat. I was wondering if there is anyone out there already doing this, if people would be interested in having a service like this and how much they would be willing to pay.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad