Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Our culture has accepted two huge lies. The first is that if you disagree with someone’s lifestyle, you must fear or hate them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Our culture has accepted two huge lies. The first is that if you disagree with someone’s lifestyle, you must fear or hate them.

"Our culture has accepted two huge lies. The first is that if you disagree with someone’s lifestyle, you must fear or hate them. The second is that to love someone means you agree with everything they believe or do. Both are nonsense. You don’t have to compromise convictions to be compassionate." ~ Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty

Pffft. Sounds to me like they're still in control! Wonder what next week's script will dictate.

Comment

Pfffft!
      The Robertson's will walk before compromising their integrity!
      A&E is NOT in control!
      A&E WANTS Duck Dynasty!
      Duck Dynasty DOES NOT need A&E!
      Ninety percent of America agrees WITH Phil Robertson!

Shame on A&E for knuckling under to the 10%! A bunch of spineless worms!
      And you too, Honk!

Comment

plus one, firstbubba!

Comment

Plus 2 FirstBubba.

Comment

habben and jhjimbo, you two are both missing the point, -1 for OH then +1 for Bubba.

Comment

Thanks for posting this Clay. Between Phil for saying it and you for posting it, there just may be a chance left in this world....

Comment

What did me and P-H-W do for the negatives? BTW I was just joking about giving OH the negatives.

Comment

Awesome post Clay!

Comment

M.A.T - if you're concerned with the +'s and -'s, you're on the wrong website!

GMA this morning reports that DD refuses to continue without Phil!
                    No Phil!
                    No DD!

As far as I'm concerned, I would not want to associate with any business group who would bow to the unscrupulous few!

Also! I see this as the needed "slap-in-the-face" to homosexuals!

Comment

FirstBubbba,
                      I'm not concerned, just wondering if my post came off the wrong way.

Comment

This is all orchestrated drama. And it's working. For a little while. Wait till you see what they try next. Isn't that the plan? Isn't that how "reality shows" work? Who wants to watch ordinary reality without the drama? Boring!

Bubba, there is nothing genuine about DD. And the holy bearded waterfowl gurus have been the first to admit they follow the scripts. I will give them credit for being that genuine.

Comment

M.A.T - Cheer up. You're the only one to spell Col. Philip Dimmitt's name correctly.

Comment

let's see if I get this right, it's perfectly ok to have parades down main street with naked people, drag queens and tossing condoms with even the city mayors doing the tossing and they want me to tolerate there behavior....

Did I mention one of my neighbors just happens to be a gay couple and we get along just fine....

A&E is controlled by a person who's in the back pocket of Jollywood and doesn't speak for the rest of the majority of everyone

Comment

I wonder what DD ratings on the hunting channel is now

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad