Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone else been having problems uploading photos to the contest? I have been trying for about 4 hours now to upload one ph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone else been having problems uploading photos to the contest? I have been trying for about 4 hours now to upload one ph

Has anyone else been having problems uploading photos to the contest? I have been trying for about 4 hours now to upload one photo and it is not taking it.

I have encountered that, and I'm not certain if the photos I attempted were too large or "memory-hungry" to have been accepted. If you look in my profile, you'll see blank spaces where I thought photos were being uploaded. I'm not sure what I can do to make the photos easier to upload or more acceptable to the website.

Comment

Try using a photo publishing program to resample the images. Many of the point and shoot digital cameras take whopping huge dimension images (like sixteen inches on a side!). Change the dpi to 150 and the size to 4" x 6" and the image data size should be small enough to get up okay with acceptable quality retained.

Comment

The contest may be over?

If you’re talking about the 2013 F&S Trail Camera Contest for Round Three that ended on July 2nd.

Comment

Cropped the pic a little and got it to load into the Shoot this Can contest. Hope it does well.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad