Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got a question that I don't know if any of you can answer. I will be bowfishing in ny. You need a fishing license or small gam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a question that I don't know if any of you can answer. I will be bowfishing in ny. You need a fishing license or small gam

I got a question that I don't know if any of you can answer. I will be bowfishing in ny. You need a fishing license or small game license to bowfish unless you are intitled to not need a license then you need nothing. I'm not 16 yet so I don't have a fishing license. Does that mean I need to get a small game license or do I not need anything? I will be contacting dec to ask but I won't to hear some input from you guys.

You're asking a question that no one on here should attempt to answer. Talk to your local fish & game people.

Comment

If you under 16 I wouldn't think so. But you should be positive before you go out.

Comment

Alright thanks I didn't think so either but I still need to contact dec just to be positive.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad