Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a single shot .410 shotgun that I want to use to hunt small game this year. Being that .410 is rather expensive per box,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a single shot .410 shotgun that I want to use to hunt small game this year. Being that .410 is rather expensive per box,

I have a single shot .410 shotgun that I want to use to hunt small game this year. Being that .410 is rather expensive per box, how can I reload it without getting a specialty .410 reloading press? As far as I know each shotgun size has to have it's own press, as I have a press that only works for 12 gauge that I got for hunting this year. Is there any way I can reload .410 with just hand tools? All help will be appreciated guys, thanks so much.

Since you're not looking for high volume loading, look up either a Lee Loader or the Lee Load-All. All you need about as cheap as you can get it and plenty able to load for a single shot.

Comment

That Lee Load-all is the reloader I have for my .410

Comment

look up either a Lee Loader or the Lee Load-All. All you need about as cheap as you can get it and plenty able to load for a single shot. Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1
        Last edited by DENIMKATY; 02-21-2020, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad