Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best call for coyotes because I would like to start hunting coyotes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best call for coyotes because I would like to start hunting coyotes.

What is the best call for coyotes because I would like to start hunting coyotes.

sup bro? well i saw some nice ones at gander mountain the other day and those work perfect. i hav a electronic one at the cabin and idk if i told you but we accidently called in a mad bear lol. anyways its easy to also make one out of a turkey diaphram call. if you put enuf pressure on the reeds and focus the air bettween the reeds and your tounge you can make a good call. peace.

Comment

This is what I use Wireless Preymaster Digital Caller and it’s my 4th Johnny Stewart call. Wore the other 3 plum out! First one was a 45 rpm record followed by two cassette models.

http://johnnystewart.com/Updateable/update_display.cfm?pageID=87&categoryID=15

Call #102C works best!

Comment

hahahahhahahahhahhahah you live next door

Comment

Hey id use just the normal rabbit distress call. U can get those things anywhere.

Comment

Coopers right Johnny Morris makes the best. I konw it's not a call, but I've been using Primos "The Critter" for a decoy and think it's GREAT! Any thoughts or have you used one MR Cooper?

Comment

I've found the squealing wounded rabbit call is effective. Not sure what brand it is. It's left up at camp. I have heard that barking and yipping like another coyote works, but never tried. I had one come in to my antler rattling while deer hunting, and know they also will come to turkey calls.

Comment

I use a Faulk's rabbit distress call and a mouse squeeker for close in calling.

Comment

I'm not big at coyote hunting but check out Primos.

Or go with Beekeeper. He is a very wise bee. (He knows alot about the outdoors).

Comment

Primos lil dog and hot dog. They are very easy to use. I learned them very fast.

Comment

Agreed with Beekeeper answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to More Bad News....
                        by jhjimbo
                        So sorry for your loss....
                        Today, 10:40 AM
                      • More Bad News....
                        by WA Mtnhunter
                        My 13+ year old Black Lab is still plugging along. Not sure how much or if he will hunt this fall. The real bad news is that my 8-year old Lab, Scout,...
                        07-19-2020, 12:00 PM
                      • Reply to More Bad News....
                        by Amflyer
                        Thanks for letting us know. There's no words. Sometimes I wonder if what's between humans and dogs may be the perfect bond, at least in this existence....
                        Today, 10:26 AM
                      • Reply to 16 Years
                        by Ontario Honker Hunter
                        "... not a racist except in that I support the white condition without being a nazi or white supremacy nut." So you are a racist, just not a...
                        Today, 09:38 AM
                      • 16 Years
                        by jhjimbo
                        So, if Biden wins the White House will have been under the control of black/brown for up to 16 years, yet they only represent about 13% of the population...
                        Yesterday, 09:20 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X