Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what's your favorite target to shoot with ur 22? i have this auto reset target from do-all outdoors and i love it. another thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's your favorite target to shoot with ur 22? i have this auto reset target from do-all outdoors and i love it. another thing

what's your favorite target to shoot with ur 22? i have this auto reset target from do-all outdoors and i love it. another thing i like shooting is birds and squirrels!

I like to shoot pine cones and hickory nuts while they are still in the trees. My friends and I have competitions to see how many we can knock out with the fewest shots. If you are shooting song birds you need to stop. Hunting is a privilege and taking song birds is not legal. Some may even be protected. Never take life for granted, even the life of a little bird. If you were talking about actual game birds like pheasant or grouse then I do apologize.

Comment

22-250 on critters!

Comment

Pine cones, empty 12 gauge shells make for some challenging targets with the 2lr, also clay pigeons.

Comment

like idahooutdoors, lay a spent on its side, and try to shoot the primer out of the back of it, or just shoot at unused 209 primers that muzzleloaders use, it is expensive, but its a good time waster.

Comment

oh wait, APPLE BLASTING! there are a few apple trees on the public land i deer hunt, so when i go small game hunting before deer season, i blast apples with hollowpoints, deer seem to like the apple chunks that fall.

Comment

I try to draw pictures on paper plates with my 22

Comment

I like to shoot ballons, an hear 'em POP!

Comment

Ballons filled with coolaid (red)

Comment

Old, broke electronics. Stuff flies off of them everywhere. One of the best things we ever shot was a broken DVD player and a microwave. Old radios are fun too! Basically anything with that hard plastic.

Comment

OH! I forgot Happy Meal toys!!!

Comment

My Grandad showed me a trick with a kitchen match stuck in a fired .22 shell. He'd light the match.

I did that once in a thousand or so tries.

Other than that, soda cans. Points for particular letters.

Comment

Agreed with idahooutdoors answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to The End
                            by fitch270
                            I'll continue to check in but I'm not wasting my time looking for something interesting.

I received the latest F&S issue yesterday,...
                            Today, 04:18 PM
                          • The End
                            by Ontario Honker Hunter
                            This site is officially in the toilet and flushed dry. It's a shame. Used to be a great place to find product reviews and exchanging information and stories...
                            Yesterday, 02:10 PM
                          • Reply to The End
                            by fitch270
                            No, they're on their phones.

The Old Man still cuts my hair, he had a shop for about 40 years. Started reading F&S hanging out on Saturdays...
                            Today, 04:13 PM
                          • Reply to Rip -rbg
                            by PigHunter
                            Exactly why I put him at the top of my ignore list....
                            Today, 03:14 PM
                          • Rip -rbg
                            by fitch270
                            2020 adding to it's bag of tricks....
                            09-18-2020, 09:26 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X