Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

seen a guy doe hunting and he was waiting for them to land on the powerline and just plucking them off with a .22 i mean like wh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seen a guy doe hunting and he was waiting for them to land on the powerline and just plucking them off with a .22 i mean like wh

seen a guy doe hunting and he was waiting for them to land on the powerline and just plucking them off with a .22 i mean like who does that

Guy like this one are the reason that hunters as a group are considered knuckle dragging low life's. Maybe the guy is simply ignorant of the damage he may be causing or he simply doesn't care; either way, if we see some thing like this happening we have to speak up. Shooting a 22 into the air has the potential to cause some serious damage!

Comment

In short... an IDIOT!

Comment

If Im not mistaken both action are illegal. also dangerous.

Comment

does on a powerline?

Comment

It is highly illegal to shoot any migratory bird with a rifle of any kind. You should report the guy by calling the local game warden or sheriff.

Comment

There is often a reward $$ from the power company for turning in someone shooting at their property. Try and get a description and plate number.

Comment

Against Federal and State law to use rifle to hunt migratory birds. I'm sure power company would be interested to know who is shooting their lines .

Comment

He must plan on having dove burgers for dinner...

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Recommended Choke & Shot for Turkey
                    by DakotaMan
                    Turkeys don't wear Kevlar... you really don't need any special choke or magic load to succeed. Just don't shoot at their breast for a kill shot because...
                    Today, 11:58 AM
                  • Recommended Choke & Shot for Turkey
                    by Big5ully9
                    I will be using my 12 ga Remington 870 express for turkey season this spring. What do you guys recommend for choke and shot? Weight? Steel or lead?...
                    Yesterday, 04:17 PM
                  • Reply to Fairness in the press
                    by labrador12
                    I can't help but notice that the media recognizes that other states have laws against black guns. What they don't mention is that there is massive non...
                    Today, 11:44 AM
                  • Fairness in the press
                    by Pmacc60
                    Yesterday thousands of gun owners took to the street in peaceful protest to fight for Virginians rights under the 2nd amendment. The press reported that...
                    Today, 07:05 AM
                  • Reply to Recommended Choke & Shot for Turkey
                    by FirstBubba
                    I shoot a Rem 870 Express w/ aftermarket "X-tra FULL" and Win 2.75" ammo. 1 1/8 ounce of #8's at 1250fps. I've taken quite a few birds...
                    Today, 11:42 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X