Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh if all the invasive species where like the Ringneck Pheasant And the Peking duck. What a world it would be.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh if all the invasive species where like the Ringneck Pheasant And the Peking duck. What a world it would be.

Oh if all the invasive species where like the Ringneck Pheasant And the Peking duck. What a world it would be.

We farm raise Trout on Long Island also for release. I was refering to the wild bird as opposed to say the Zebra Clam or Gypse Moth which are distructive.

Comment

The Peking Duck lends nothing to wild populations. The local lakes are full of half breeds. They only degrade the wild mallards they breed with and won't get out from under the boat docks.

Same old red dye #3, chock full of spare parts since 1937...

Comment

I'v heard that we now have more blackbuck antelope here in the U.S. than in their native India. Most are on private lands however, displacing sheep and goats.

Comment

Peking duck is a white duck that is farm raised that taste so much better than than those fishy motor oil tasting wild species. There really are'nt any geneticly pure Boars or Buffalo in America anyway. Would honey taste better if you had to break open a log for it? Maybe but not consistent.

Comment

And don't get me started on fruits & vegtables. The only apple in America was the Crab apple. All the other came from someplace else and cross pollination or the olive. In Europe before Jesus wore short pants.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Recommended Choke & Shot for Turkey
              by DakotaMan
              Turkeys don't wear Kevlar... you really don't need any special choke or magic load to succeed. Just don't shoot at their breast for a kill shot because...
              Today, 11:58 AM
            • Recommended Choke & Shot for Turkey
              by Big5ully9
              I will be using my 12 ga Remington 870 express for turkey season this spring. What do you guys recommend for choke and shot? Weight? Steel or lead?...
              Yesterday, 04:17 PM
            • Reply to Fairness in the press
              by labrador12
              I can't help but notice that the media recognizes that other states have laws against black guns. What they don't mention is that there is massive non...
              Today, 11:44 AM
            • Fairness in the press
              by Pmacc60
              Yesterday thousands of gun owners took to the street in peaceful protest to fight for Virginians rights under the 2nd amendment. The press reported that...
              Today, 07:05 AM
            • Reply to Recommended Choke & Shot for Turkey
              by FirstBubba
              I shoot a Rem 870 Express w/ aftermarket "X-tra FULL" and Win 2.75" ammo. 1 1/8 ounce of #8's at 1250fps. I've taken quite a few birds...
              Today, 11:42 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X