Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know a good outfitter for a snipe hunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know a good outfitter for a snipe hunt?

Anyone know a good outfitter for a snipe hunt?

Any local Boy or Cub Scout leader should be able to get you set up. They set me on my first hunt.

Comment

Sure. Call me at 1-800-GO-SNIPE. I'll fix you up for sure!!!

Comment

You can actually hunt snipe in some states. The bird. The real bird. The one that is pretty much a cross between a killdeer and a woodcock. Not the fake thing. These are real.

I'll take you to them for a box of shells.

But I charge bigtime for Abagoochie hunts. Them things are dangerous. They've eaten kids from WV that were waiting for the school bus.

You know how you know the toothbrush was invented in WV? If it were invented anywhere else, it would be called the teethbrush!

Comment

Huntandtrap09,
          Ignore these guys, I run a snipe hunting ranch that will blow your mind. If your serious about going I'll give you a discount. Call me at BR549

Comment

Go on down to your local scout camp with a pillow case... they'll set you up right. I remember my first snipe hunt... I don't know what it was, but one kid about caught something that ran off like a bat out of hell... probably a rabbit.

Comment

Why do you need a outfitter for snipe? A pair of horse shoes and potato sack works best at night!

Comment

Give me a call. Half day hunts are only $250 for first timers, burlap bags included.

Comment

Get some gear at a locall outdoor supply store. You may want to pack some heat becase those things are tough!

Comment

Good one Beekeeper!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to 16 Years
                      by jhjimbo
                      My Father and I built a 50'X50' pole barn to store his boat and a couple of friends boats over the winter. Just simple construction, we used 16 used...
                      Today, 04:18 PM
                    • 16 Years
                      by jhjimbo
                      So, if Biden wins the White House will have been under the control of black/brown for up to 16 years, yet they only represent about 13% of the population...
                      08-12-2020, 09:20 PM
                    • Reply to Need advice on choice of 20 gauge semi auto
                      by Amflyer
                      Aaaaaaaand...there goes Derek.
                      Today, 04:04 PM
                    • Need advice on choice of 20 gauge semi auto
                      by derek7
                      Hi everyone,

I have one question regarding how to choose the right shotgun for myself. I want a 20 gauge semi auto with interchangeable barrel...
                      08-11-2020, 09:03 AM
                    • Reply to Trump
                      by 99explorer
                      Trump is so desperate to screw up the election that he is willing and able to damage the U.S. Postal Service by withholding necessary funding.
                      He
                      Today, 03:59 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X