Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you catch a Racoon or oppossom in a live trap what do you do with it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s an easy one!

You stuff the critter in an old suit case or travel bag. Drive down town where all the gang bangers hang out and place it in the middle of the road and setback with a camcorder and patiently wait with camcorder rolling for someone to stop to pick it up!

O’so much fun!!!!

Comment

Normaly we are trying to get squrills but if we do i let them go. i dont get many in the city.

Comment

Let um get a head start, then shoot, that way its up to your skill to get them. Instead of shooting them in the trap. It gives them a chance to live.

Comment

Kill 'em all. They all eat my chickens and ducks. I like to shoot them on the run also. It gives them a chance.

Comment

GOOD FOR ALL OF YOU THAT KILL THEM!!! All they do is get into barns, chew up stuff, eat cat food, get into garbage, and KILL chickens! I am glad to here other people shoot them on the run too. So KEEP CATCH'N AND KEEP KILL'N.

Comment

Let them go!
              And to most of your above, you are sick bastards. You give true sportsmen and sportswomen a bad name!! Most of the answers above make me sick to my stomach. If you can't promote our sport with intelligent opinions and answers, SHUT the #*!% UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

no i don't ussauly use live traps except when i have to for fear of accendentl catchs and for your info shooting a deer from a hunderd yards away is alot easeir than getting an animal to put its foot on a trap pan the size of a silver doller and it seems to me that if you catch a coon your ussauly trying got any btter dis batch methods!?

Comment

well i do that because i dont wanna waste my bullets, and if u do shoot the coon and plan to skin it there is a hole in it buyers will dok u

Comment

richie, you clock it over the head with a stick.

Comment

Hey Richie, I will reiterate "SHUT the #*!% up"!!!

Comment

no i will reiterate for u one more time kill the damn thing keep on killin woot! woot!

Comment

Hey just fyi Mr. Bedrock did you know that one racoon can eat 1 nest of turkey eggs each day for up to eight weeks in the spring! That is 56 nests. Thats alot of turkey. I dont think anyone here kills them just to be evil! Its to help the population of every other animal that they are killing. Think about it this way, if we didnt shoot deer they wuold become over populated then become sick from disease or starve from lack of vegitation. I kill racoons to help turkey, dove, and quail hopefully someday thrive in my neck of the woods.

Comment

amen

Comment

ive caught plenty and ive just opened the trap and they ran away. always b armed tho. if they r foaming from the mouth u will have to shoot it.

Comment

Make a hat.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad