Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is your favorite 22. rifle wich do you prefer bolt, semi, lever, or single shot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remington .22 bolt action
    NY

Comment

Agreed with Beekeeper answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Just get a Semi-auto, they are much more fun

Comment

The Marlin 60. Without a doubt the best .22 out of the box ever made. You can buy one for well under $150, put some bulk ammo in it and shoot anything you can see accurately. The Ruger 10/22 is a good rifle after you throw away the barrel, stock, trigger and sights and spend $400 on upgrades. Granted, the Marlin does not have the accesories that the Ruger does, but then again the Marlin doens't need any to be a tough, accurate and reliable rifle.

I've probably owned every gun ever made at one time or another and of all of them the Marlin 60 is my favorite.

Comment

one that shoots .22 accuratily

Comment

The Ruger 10/22 is a must have. It is of great value and it wont break the bank either.I have never been dissapointed in it though it does lack some stopping power, it doesnt need much it just needs a person who can shoot it well enough to make a good, clean kill

Comment

ruger 10/22 semi

Comment

I love my Henry 22LR. It has such a clean action. Its a beautiful gun. Spot on accuracy for varmints.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Burgers, what’s on yours?
                    by FirstBubba
                    The thing that bothers me is when they purposely serve way more than any normal person can eat.
                    In Amarillo, TX, the "Big Tex Steakhouse"...
                    Today, 03:00 PM
                  • Burgers, what’s on yours?
                    by fitch270
                    The wife and kids have youth group tonight so dinner was venison burgers done quick on the grill. I’m a big fan of hamburgers in general but typically...
                    Yesterday, 06:45 PM
                  • Reply to Treason or a traitor?
                    by 99explorer
                    Do you think that Trump might show up wearing a fur hat with horns on it?
                    No way! He'll be glued to his TV set with his diet coke and potato chips...
                    Today, 02:34 PM
                  • Treason or a traitor?
                    by FirstBubba
                    Gen. Mark A. Milley, in the last days of the Trump administration, told his Chinese counterpart that he would call the Chinese ahead of time if Trump...
                    09-14-2021, 03:51 PM
                  • Reply to Steelhead: West or East
                    by fitch270
                    My cousin got back from the Alaska trip I was invited on. Haven’t spoke with him yet but his wife told my wife he brought back so much salmon and cod...
                    Today, 02:16 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X