Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is your favorite 22. rifle wich do you prefer bolt, semi, lever, or single shot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruger 10/22.

Comment

I love my 10/22, i pimped it out with a trigger kit houge overmolded stock and green mountian barrel, it shoots better than any other gun i own or have ever shot.

Comment

Henry 22. Without a doubt my favorite

Comment

I learned on a Winchester pump gun. It was great. Looking back, the good thing about it was that it forced us to slow down when shooting (unlike a semi-auto) but when we wanted to have fun we could shoot pretty quickly (unlike a blot gun). Still shoots great and great for small game hunting. This will be one of the guns I buy each of my kids.

Comment

Henry is best classic 22. I like Ruger 10/22s and 77/22s for a more practical gun.

Comment

Tricked out 10/22 and old but box stock Model 39. Clay unfortunately I sold both of my Nylon 66's years ago (a brown one and a black one). Have you seen what they sell for today? WOW

Comment

i use a single shot marlin bolt actoin its a wonderful gun

Comment

i'm also partail to the nylon 66

Comment

my Winchester model 69A or my Marlin 39A. It's a toss-up. Love em both !!!!

Comment

10/22 is an all arounder as far as .22s go

Comment

I love my bolt Winchester 69 with iron sights because it is simple, shoots great, and is a classic.

Comment

I LOVE my henry leaver action .22LR. it can hold plenty of ammo for those days you dont have time to reload cause your raining the squirrls. I swear by that gun and cant imagine using anything else.

Comment

Ruger 10/22.

Comment

My Czeska Zbrojowka (CZ) Model 452 bolt action. It comes standard with a 5 round mag but you can buy 10 rounders. Great gun- has never let me down.

Comment

Remington .22
                                I learned to shoot with mine. And even today it is reliable as ever. It will shoot as fare as you can see, accuratly.
                                NY

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad