Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is your favorite 22. rifle wich do you prefer bolt, semi, lever, or single shot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is your favorite 22. rifle wich do you prefer bolt, semi, lever, or single shot?

what is your favorite 22. rifle wich do you prefer bolt, semi, lever, or single shot?

My Ruger 77/22 Bolt action .22

Comment

A Win.9422 22 mag. Great lil' gun has many critters to it's credit

Comment

CZ 453 American, a bolt action with single set trigger, 22.5 inch barrel and walnut stock. My rifle and evey other one I have seen will stack bullets. It also has the feel of a centerfire rifle. The gun is also available in the CZ 452 without the set trigger.

Comment

I love an old open sighted single shot bolt action for just sitting around camp and plinking with friends. For hunting, my semi auto 10/22 with carbon fiber bull barrel and 3x9 Burris fills the bill. I also like to hunt and plink with my Ruger 22/45 semi auto pistol.

Comment

Mosburg plinkster semi-auto

Comment

The one, the only, the classic,.... Ruger 10/22.

Comment

i like my dad's old remington speedmaster semi with open sights. i can get a lot of rounds out real fast for when i'm shoting at a running squirrel or something similar my buddies like my remington model 597 semi with a scope because it gets the bullets where you want 'em and still has a fast second shot so either of those i like a lot.

Comment

Remington Nylon 66

http://shootershaven.net/MarkPic/Nylon66_1.jpg

Comment

semi automatic because you can shoot faster if you need to

Comment

I would have to agree with clay, the old nylons in my opinion are just as good as 10/22s. I also have a savage mk II in left hand that has been a really good reliable gun.

Comment

i like my Henry .22

Comment

I prefer Marlin .22s I have a old model 81 bolt action, I can drive tacks with it.

Comment

I like my Ruger 10/22 semi

Comment

I have to agree with Clay, I have tried to put a scope on it and no luck. It shoots great with open sights.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad