Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pellet pistol is the best for hunting small game? 100 to 300 dollars Thank You!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What pellet pistol is the best for hunting small game? 100 to 300 dollars Thank You!

What pellet pistol is the best for hunting small game? 100 to 300 dollars Thank You!

I don't know about pellet pistols but pellet guns work very good. I use a Daisy Powerline 880s with 750fps. That will kill a rabbit, squirrel, or pest bird easily, but maybe not as easily as one with 1000+fps. Gamo makes very good air/pellet rifles and so does Daisy.
    Here are both or there sites in case you would like to look at their products.

http://www.gamousa.com/

http://www.daisy.com/

-E-mail [email protected] to talk-

Comment

I recently purchased a crossman air rifle which shoots at 1200 fps when using titanium pellets. But when I shot at the squirrels attacking my bird feeders. The crossman echoed like a 22 caliber rifle through my neighbor's backyard. All the power you need with just one pump. No CO2 required.

Comment

Depending on what you plan on using this weapon on and where you'll be using it, I would recommend getting a .22. The ammo is cheap, although I don't know what pellets go for. If their aren't any safety issues, a .22 would give you much more versatility.

Comment

A pellet rifle!

Comment

http://www.airgundepot.com/popular-pellet-rifles.html

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Rest Easy
              by jhjimbo
              I have blocked several that do not post anything worth reading, off topic wrong information, or pivoting on a thread.
              The site is much more enjoyable...
              Today, 07:02 PM
            • Rest Easy
              by jhjimbo
              Rest easy 2nd amendment, you are safe now - for the time being....
              Yesterday, 08:55 PM
            • Reply to There goes my deer season
              by jhjimbo
              Do the game animals make it out or are they burned up ?...
              Today, 06:56 PM
            • There goes my deer season
              by rock rat
              Not that it much matters, not that much meat on a deer anyway, but walk and stalk mule deer hunting is for fun not meat. Whole unit canceled due to the...
              Yesterday, 09:38 PM
            • Reply to Rest Easy
              by jhjimbo
              That is the problem, after a few cycles we would be like Argentina...
              Today, 06:52 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X