Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

No prob bhr!
    With what's going on these days, it's sometimes hard to stay apolitical. The point that came up was, without a doubt, a concern to all of us.

Merry CHRISTmas bhr!
    I think of you often.
    ;-)) !! It’s guys like you and the forum that keep my head above water 💦, thanks !

Comment

I miss a lot of things from old packs. Like ae, the old version of mending moss from tinkers, older thaumcraft and to an extent how much more simple things were. I wish there was a pack that truly had feeling of the older modpacks. Don't get me wrong, I still love packs Nox Vidmate VLC now.
      Last edited by adomanim1; 04-04-2021, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
        From dewman- The pictures from the catalogue.
        Fourth bow on the right is my Bear 55# Grizzly! Great images, and just made me go into the gun room a look at that old war horse again. Fond memories of hundred of fish taken, one doe, and a few bullfrogs. Regret that urban sprawl and downsizing of land and pastures for various reasons have severely curtailed my hunting territory and opportunities. Thanks again for the images!
        Click image for larger version

Name:	image_18468.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	764333
        I have the same Bear Grizzly I bought in 1972.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad