Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is ammo shortage affecting your hunting season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

I really dislike hoarders, opportunists and price gougers.
    I’m not going to say anything. When the sandy hook craze happened years ago. I was sitting on a considerable amount of .22. I bought a truck load at auction pick up truck load of .22 12 gauge buck shot and assorted 12 and 20 my wife thought I was nuts. Until people who knew I had it stared calling and offer 50 bucks for a brick of 22. And yes I gladly sold it. I took some to a different auction and it went for 75 bucks a brick. People do crazy stuff. But I don’t intentionally go looking for ways to screw people or profiteer from misfortune. But I agree with your statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Milldawg View Post
      I’m not going to say anything. When the sandy hook craze happened years ago. I was sitting on a considerable amount of .22. I bought a truck load at auction pick up truck load of .22 12 gauge buck shot and assorted 12 and 20 my wife thought I was nuts. Until people who knew I had it stared calling and offer 50 bucks for a brick of 22. And yes I gladly sold it. I took some to a different auction and it went for 75 bucks a brick. People do crazy stuff. But I don’t intentionally go looking for ways to screw people or profiteer from misfortune. But I agree with your statement.
      I don't consider what you did hoarding and profiteering. You bought bulk with the intent to resell. Buying to itentionally price gouge is quite another.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad