The feral hog problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The feral hog problem.

Here is an update on the feral hog problem.
    "We are not going to barbecue our way out of this one."

https://news.yahoo.com/americas-pig-...114002292.html

My position on this remains the same: "People like b!tching about a problem more than they like not having a problem."

Would love to come take hogs of people's land, still have trouble finding anyone that will let me.

The only time I've ever actually been invited to hunt private land was by one of the very few decent folks from NJ I've met (No offense Gary). She found out I was a bow hunter before I busted my shoulder and wanted me to do something about all the deer on her property in West-Central PA.

Comment

I've hunted private land owned by family but haven't been invited other tracts, even by my best friend from high school and later college roommate. On his farm, he'd rather watch the deer from his breakfast room window than hunt them.

I haven't seen Gary post here in a long while. Was going to have dinner with him and his wife a couple of years back, but that fell through and I'm no longer working for the company that had business in his area. But, I think he only hunts public land and wouldn't have any private land to invite you to anyways. I'm pretty much in the same situation here in Alabama.

Comment

LOL thanks for thinking of me, but the crack was on NJ as a state. I had the misfortune of Traveling thru Newark in December and I'll never go back to that state if at all possible.

I'm not angling for invites, but if people really did have a pig problem it'd be nice if they spared me a thought.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad