No announcement yet.

Elk at 845 yards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ontario, one rarely finds 375 and larger cartridges that have seen hard use. If one has seen a lot of use it is probably an accurate rifle. Mine all show their miles, but will never be for sale, unless the kids need the money.

Comment

I owned a Winchester Model 70 in .375 H&H Magnum for many years, and finally sold it in mint condition.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Myles View Post
        WH Mtnhunter, appears your whole group had great season. Congratulations. Do you hear from Beekeeper? I managed to take several good Cape buffalo, they will probably be my last ones. Time to take up ball room dancing and leave dangerous game to others.
        Thanks, Happy!
        Yes, I spoke to him last week and emailed today. All is well in the Bee World.
        Congrats on the buffs. I think I would be more prone to injury during ballroom dancing with my balance these days.
        Merry Christmas!

Comment

WH Mtnhunter, please give the Bee Man my Regards. I suspect ball room dancing I would also be prone to injury. Since hall management would frown on my defending myself with a stopping rifle guess I will consider canasta.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad