Coyote hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coyote hunting

I have one big female coyote with 4 pups, what call is good to call them in in early August in michigan, what call should I use I have a FoxPro, and how often should I call them? And how long?

I have a Cass Creek electric call that I have tried a little. My neighbor hunts them so they are skittish. Before the electric I had a rabbit squeal. The rule of thumb is set up where they are known to be. Call a little for 15 min, loud at first then softer as one may be coming in. Be aware of the wind and use camo and brush to conceal yourself. After 15, move 200 yds and try again. Repeat. Good Luck. Jim

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Wanna be a NYC cop?
      by FirstBubba
      My eldest started life as a jailer.
      Natural progression was CLEET, city cop, county deputy, state police.
      "I'm tired of getting beat...
      Today, 06:00 PM
    • Wanna be a NYC cop?
      by FirstBubba
      How do large metro areas ever recruit new LEO's?

https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/...-career-crimin...
      Today, 04:02 PM
    • Reply to Racism ??
      by jhjimbo
      99, I think I saw something about a contest in an e-mail. Always creates a lot of interest....
      Today, 05:57 PM
    • Racism ??
      by jhjimbo
      Every other word on TV is racism. My take on racism is everybody is, to one degree or another, a racist. My empirical evidence is every where you look....
      09-14-2019, 06:02 PM
    • Reply to Racism ??
      by jhjimbo
      Reparation's for slaves but then a deduction for room and board they received. Also, reparation's to the ancestors of Union soldiers who fought for the...
      Today, 05:50 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X