Been gone awhile.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been gone awhile.

Hey fellas been gone awhile. Still working to much. Not getting enough Shooting in. Gave up the .243 traded it for a Remington 700 in you wouldn’t guess it 25-06. The Remington was already wearing a leupold vx2 so I think I did ok. Haven’t had time to shoot it yet. Anyways hope all is well hopefully I can post some target soon.

Good to see ya back pal. DAKOTAMAN just checked back also. The gangs getting back together. I do most all my posting on the OL sight, guess I'm a maverick, but this sight does tons more volume. Anyway, don't be a stranger and remember, pics man pics.

Comment

Thank God. For a second I thought he was going to say creedmoor.

Comment

Me too. I got to thinking about bear hunting and I thought hmm, maybe I should go see how everyone is doing, and show SP3 how stupid he is again. That'd be good for a laugh.

Oh and I am gainfully employed making more money again after enjoying my severance for a while. Took a nice eater doe back in the fall. There all caught up. Now to make chase away a pest...

Comment

Milldawg, good to see you back. This year I totally feel your pain. I'm on my third major outage in the last 10 months and have another scheduled in June that will last 20 days. It sounds like you made a great trade.

RockySquirrel, don't be a hater. Some are saying sales of 6.5 Creedmoor ammo have now exceeded those of the .30-06

Comment

Welcome back Milldawg... I just got back online myself after having technical issues for a while. I understand your decision on the 25-06. I did the same thing long ago. I have always enjoyed the .243 but just quit using mine after using a 25-06.

Comment

WHAT?!? A Rem 700?!?

Seriously, welcome back ‘dawg.

Comment

Welcome back, Milldawg.
                We haven't forgotten what you look like.

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
                  WHAT?!? A Rem 700?!?

Seriously, welcome back ‘dawg.
                  The deal was to good a bare rifle no optic for a rifle with a vx2 4-12x40 A.O. Couldn’t help myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Milldawg View Post

The deal was to good a bare rifle no optic for a rifle with a vx2 4-12x40 A.O. Couldn’t help myself.
                    Hope this one is a better fit for you.

The boy and I will be carrying ours for elk/deer in Montana this fall!

Comment

Welcome back Marine 😀
                      Hope you can find time to take off work to do more exciting stuff !

Comment

'dawg!
                        Bucky!
                        Geez it's good to see you two back again!

Bucky, finally got my hands on some Accurate 2200 powder and Speer GD 100 gr bullets and put a Leupold VX-Freedom 1.5-4 on my 6.8mm AR.

Comment

Originally posted by RockySquirrel_2 View Post
                          Thank God. For a second I thought he was going to say creedmoor.
                          Amen. Take care Dawg.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad