Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dick's will drop anything related to hunting.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
    Jason, what is the 21 gun deal?
    21 to purchase

Comment

My gun shop owner thinks it is a great idea.

Comment

Your gun shop owner is entitled to his opinion.
        I'd spend my money someplace else if mine said that
        Last edited by CD2; 03-16-2019, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Couple of my kids were on a trip, saw this shop and took a pic.......
          Shorty has shoulder surgery next week, said she wants to hit the range before she's out of commission for so long

Click image for larger version

Name:	guntown.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	705866

Comment

[QUOTE=CD2;n705865]Couple of my kids were on a trip, saw this shop and took a pic.......
            Shorty has shoulder surgery next week, said she wants to hit the range before

Very nice cd, you raised some good children who would find both some humor and importance in that store.

Comment

CD: Beautiful family. Great pic of the ladies and funny, too. Here's one of my girl from a couple of weeks ago. Notice the Diamond Blade hat.

Comment

Originally posted by rockhound View Post
                My gun shop owner thinks it is a great idea.
                Did your gunshop owner serve in the military, did he work before 21? I wouldn't buy from him either. JMO

Comment

Originally posted by JasonT View Post

Did your gunshop owner serve in the military, did he work before 21? I wouldn't buy from him either. JMO
                  I think the gun shop owner in question thinks it would be a good idea if Dick's dropped hunting goods, not the 21 year old to purchace policy.

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post

I think the gun shop owner in question thinks it would be a good idea if Dick's dropped hunting goods, not the 21 year old to purchace policy.
                    🤔, I hope you are right. I don't care about dicks sporting goods at all to be honest. I do care when someone believes a person is old enough to get shipped off to the desert/Jungle where some goat humper has a price on their heads, but their not old enough to buy a damn box of shotgun shells to squirrel hunt with.

Comment

Well it will help out small businesses. Also walmart who droped semi autos with large mags, but who still sell the ruger ranch with a flushed mag well. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Robertpaupore View Post
                        Well it will help out small businesses. Also walmart who droped semi autos with large mags, but who still sell the ruger ranch with a flushed mag well. Lol
                        You noticed that to eh?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad