Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Mistakes" or poaching!

You gotta read this! https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...guns-1.4974005

If this guy hadn't been rich and Chinese (you have to live on the west coast of Canada to appreciate where I'm going with that), there's no way his actions would have been handled so tolerantly by the authorities ... or as delicately in the press. That guy should be in jail. But then the Chinese would just lock up a couple of Canadian nationals living over there, as they did after that big shot Chinese telecom executive was jailed here awaiting extradition to US for bank fraud. I see the Poles have just arrested another of that company's execs for spying.
    Last edited by Ontario Honker Hunter; 01-12-2019, 07:55 PM.

How about canada and the U S stand together and stop all trading until this is figured out. I bet when all the chinese cheap made junk just sits in their harbors and the cash flow stops they will change their mind. The U S and Canada could be stronger together without china any ways if they would get their heads out of their @$$, and listen to their people. Then these things wouldn't be a problem.

Comment

I think American tourists should avoid travel to countries that grab American citizens for political pawns.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
        I think American tourists should avoid travel to countries that grab American citizens for political pawns.
        People will always be stupid no stopping that

Comment

Maybe an official U.S. State Dept. advisory would catch China's attention, and they might reconsider the impact of their actions on their tourist industry.

Comment

There was a very insightful news item on UK news asking the question “do we really want to do business with these people ?” The people in question were the Chinese due to their severe cultural differences regarding their treatment of their own citizens. There have been 3 instances in which over the years, more than 60,000,000 of their people have been killed by the government, more than the populaion of Canada ! This country is not to be trusted in any sense, business or military wise. Why the world puts up with this shit, I can not understand. Our next war will be with China and they will start it at their own choosing ! The world should shut off all dealings with these bastards !!

Comment

The link had nothing to do with poaching OHH.

Comment

Trying to figure out what this had to do with poaching. Must be a Canajan thing.
                crm

Comment

Kidnapping Americans out of season?

Comment

I was aware of that also Fitch, but it gave me a chance to vent on the most dangerous government in the world. That being due to their corporate and military espionage and their all around untrustfulness ! Did I state that I have no use for this country ???

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                      Kidnapping Americans out of season?
                      Hahaha funny stuff

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                        Trying to figure out what this had to do with poaching. Must be a Canajan thing.
                        Go to the news article. Not that hard to understand the poaching angle. That's what it's about. Wrong url pasted. Fixed it. Sorry for the confusion.
                        Last edited by Ontario Honker Hunter; 01-12-2019, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post

Go to the news article. Not that hard to understand the poaching angle. That's what it's about.
                          The link is about the detention of two Canadians in China, nothing about poaching.

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post

The link is about the detention of two Canadians in China, nothing about poaching.
                            What the ...? Sometimes that happens moving url from news sites. Go figure. I'll try to fix it. Thanks.

Comment

That's better.

I get the feeling this guy was not just thrill killing but also "guiding" his companions. The gall bladder thing doesn't surprise me.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad